The VG Resource

Full Version: Chat Room FTWhat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this hasn't been asked before, but I didn't see anything about it anywhere and I want to know what is the site's Chat Room for? I'm thinkin' it's for chatin', but I never see anyone actually in using it.

Is it like a meeting thing where someone PM's another to have a conversation with them in the Chat Room, or a forgotten feature(maybe it came with the board)?
Or do I just so happen to be there when no one else is around?
It's an IRC channel but nobody uses it anymore since everyone is on Skype
Wait so there really is a TSR Skype group? I was thinking I might have been having a weird dream or something.
No.
There is no "tSR Group" (outside of the staff chat) but there are a few groups that happen to have tSR members in them that are regularly used.

In other words, not in any official capacity.
Is it like a meeting thing where someone PM's another to have a conversation with them in the Chat Room, or a forgotten feature(maybe it came with the board)? Blank
(01-06-2014, 05:01 AM)Leo123 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it like a meeting thing where someone PM's another to have a conversation with them in the Chat Room, or a forgotten feature(maybe it came with the board)? Blank
Seeing as how you copied an exact sentence from the first post, I have my reasons to believe that you are a spambot. Confirm with me that you are not within the next 72 hours, or I will permaban you.

(Hey, gotta have the benefit of the doubt sometimes, especially if it's not the same as the way other 'bots are.)

(EDIT: Seeing as you just added a spammy link to your signature, you're outta here.)
After reading this, just out of curiosity, do we have a skype group now?
(11-19-2013, 05:28 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]No.
There is no "tSR Group" (outside of the staff chat) but there are a few groups that happen to have tSR members in them that are regularly used.

In other words, not in any official capacity.

Tongue