The VG Resource

Full Version: Marth Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't been around much as of late and almost completely absent from the skype group. I'd like to apologize for that, I'm going through quite a bit with a continued personal problem and because of it I won't be around for a while (if you are one of the few that knows about it in greater detail, don't be concerned it's alright...ironic to say that, I know but I mean alright as in I'm correcting it more appropriately).

Normally I just vanish and such and come back periodically when this sort of thing happens, but this is going to be an extended leave and I've known most of you for years, so I just felt it was appropriate to say that I'm taking a leave of absence from most things in life, however if you need me there's an off chance you can catch me on facebook. See you later guys!
Well, take care, Marth. We didn't have much of a chance to talk to each other, but if you ever return to this site, I would love to have a pleasant chat with you.
I wish you luck. I'm sure you'll be back, I'm not worried.
Good luck Marth! See you when you come back Wink
Ahh man... see you later Martharita!
Oh... bye, Marth! I hope everything gets resolved.