The VG Resource

Full Version: Smash Bros. Fantasy Kirby Hats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Like my old completed project, I've started a new and shorter one. This one includes fantasy fighters. This includes both Nintendo and third-party supporters. The character's are primarily decided on what many have wanted and what might've been good choices.

[Image: smashhats2ti2.png]

Here's the list.

Dixie Kong: Why? She's the next most important Kong in the series and the only other Kong to have her own game. Besides that, she was going to be in Brawl originally anyway.,

Ridley: Why? He's the most important antagonist in the Metroid series, a fan favorite, and the most recurring character next to Samus.

Porkey: Why? I always wondered who would make a good third Mother character. I didn't want to choose one from one particular game making Eatrthbound or Mother 3 seem more important than the other. But then I remembered Porkey (Pokey) who was an antagonist in both Earthbound and Mother 3. A recurring character is somewhat rare in the series. I thought he was the next best choice for a Mother character.

Krystal: Why? Fox's love interest an a very popular member of the Star Fox team. She's probably the only Star Fox character who is capable of not being a clone in anyway. A must in my book.

Samurai Goroh: Why? The next best character in F-Zero. A series that has so many characters and yet has only one present in the Smash Bros. Goroh was an assist, but he's character quality in my book.

Vllager: Why? Animal Crossing was expected to have a character representing it, and who's more qualified than the actual player themselves? No one else swings an axe, shots a slingshot, or whacks people with a net.

Little Mac: Why? WHY? He's Little Mac damnit! No one else is a more famous Nintendo fighter than he!

Ray MK: Why? Custom Robo's main character is quite capable fighting. Actually, that's pretty much WHAT he does. He'd be the first mechanical fighter in the series too.

Stafy: Why? One of the newer series and a popular one at that. Stafy was very deserving of a character role.

Mega Man: Why? The next most requested third party character next to Sonic. A video game icon throughout history.

Pac-Man: Why? A video game legend older than any, who has appeared along side with Nintendo characters before.

Bomber Man: Why? Mascot of Hudson, a huge supporter of Nintendo. Bomber Man is a highly respected hero.

Black Mage: Why? Final Fantasy deserves a slot in Smash Bros. but because there isn't a real recurring character known on to be present on Nintendo systems, the ever popular Black Mage will have to do.

More to come.
Awesome. Love it.
Not bad. :>
I think Villager Kirby's hair should be brighter, though. How about using the blue that you have for Krystal's hair, Mega Man's helmet, etc.?
Villager kirby is wearing a hat, he doesn't have hair lol
I think you mean Little Mac.
You should try Geno.
Black shadow.
Now THERES an important F-zero character.
Love It! Also you could make Quote and Curly from Cave Story!
(09-27-2008, 05:00 PM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]Black Mage: Why? Final Fantasy deserves a slot in Smash Bros. but because there isn't a real recurring character known on to be present on Nintendo systems, the ever popular Black Mage will have to do.

Moogles.
(09-27-2008, 05:17 PM)mozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Villager kirby is wearing a hat, he doesn't have hair lol
I mean the horn looking things. It's supposed to be hair, if I'm not mistaken.
(09-27-2008, 05:32 PM)Zenaki Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2008, 05:00 PM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]Black Mage: Why? Final Fantasy deserves a slot in Smash Bros. but because there isn't a real recurring character known on to be present on Nintendo systems, the ever popular Black Mage will have to do.

Moogles.

Black Mages are better fighters.
Don't forget Lolo.
(09-27-2008, 05:38 PM)Devicho Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2008, 05:17 PM)mozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Villager kirby is wearing a hat, he doesn't have hair lol
The horns are horns on the male villager d:
On the femal villager, it's hair though I believe.
(09-27-2008, 06:16 PM)mozzy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2008, 05:38 PM)Devicho Wrote: [ -> ]
The horns are horns on the male villager d:
On the femal villager, it's hair though I believe.

Yes, because on the DS version, when you take off the hat, the horns are gone.
Ah, alright. I don't have a male character on AC:WW and I can't find the memory card that has my AC data on it, so I was going from memory. In that case it's fine as it is. :>
You are really good Koopaul! If you want, I'll animate by adding on to your avatar already.
Pages: 1 2 3 4