The VG Resource

Full Version: fullmetal alchemist meisou no rondo 2 sprite sets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was supposed to submit this years ago but I got too lazy and ost the file. Well seeing as these are not yet in the page I thought they could be of some help.

[Image: fullmetalalchemist-icons-1.png]

[Image: fullmetalalchemist-icons3.png]

Let me know if these are useful to anyone
They all look shrunken down, and the second one is poorly organised.
(09-27-2008, 01:40 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]They all look shrunken down, and the second one is poorly organised.

sorry I didnt know photobucket had a size limit. Im gonna cgange it now Cry
Better, but now that second image is a .jpg.
(09-27-2008, 02:35 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Better, but now that second image is a .jpg.

fixed it. Again, it was the photobucket size limit thingie. When the file is too big, it will automatically shrink it, turning it into some kind of jpg I think but it was still labeled as png
Photobucket re-sizes it but all you have to do is click it and then you get the full size. Actuly it's not that bad of a sheet.
These really could do with better organisation.
Empty space is alright if it means it's organised alright.
(09-28-2008, 02:54 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]These really could do with better organisation.
Empty space is alright if it means it's organised alright.

Sory but wouldn't that be too big? Plus photobucket would make my life impossible to post them that way Cry
You can set it so photobucket will accept any res as long as it's under a meg (which this will definitely be).

Also WOO WINRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Out of the few times I have watched the show I quickly started to like it but now I don't see it any more Sad. Great sheet but can you turn the green down a little?