The VG Resource

Full Version: Ocarina of Time Map Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is all I have so far [attachment=43] Lon Lon Ranch [attachment=44] Lake Hylia

P.S. It is going to be actual size of the map (1375/777)
And here I was, expecting an actual level, but this is good too I guess, it would be epic if you made them into actual levels.
tomster785 Wrote:And here I was, expecting an actual level, but this is good too I guess, it would be epic if you made them into actual levels.

Well I was going to attempt to do that once this was done.
I don't know. You have a clashing solid black outline with heavy shading on the inside. It reminds me of a DOS title for some reason. :/

This is a good start, but the outline really clashes with the rest of the work. Background objects generally don't have an outline in games these days unless the shading within is substantially low. The reason for this is that the characters would need to stand out more from the background, etc.
SmithyGCN Wrote:I don't know. You have a clashing solid black outline with heavy shading on the inside. It reminds me of a DOS title for some reason. :/

This is a good start, but the outline really clashes with the rest of the work. Background objects generally don't have an outline in games these days unless the shading within is substantially low. The reason for this is that the characters would need to stand out more from the background, etc.

I was actually going to change it to have colored outlines becuase I noticed that too.
It'd look good LttP style.
Or try to do it in OoA/S style. That would be something new.
It would look great in MC style. No one has done that yet Smile

And they look great by the way.