The VG Resource

Full Version: Mario's Timeless Picross
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: U9i7pGS.png]

In this topic, you will see the stuff currently added on the game (screenies, videos, etc...)

If you want to help out with this thing and you have Skype, PM me.

The MTP team consists of the following members.
CatezeeY - Main programmer
GenoGenesis7 - Music
Goombaking - Spriter
Mit - Main Spriter
Torchkas - Music, Sound Designer

DOWNLOAD BETA PREVIEW

If you see this (*) icon on one of my posts, that means that there's a new preview available Smile
this looks pretty okay but i have 2 complaints

first of all what is up with that music ?? it seriously hurts my ears, the notes are totally wrong (and yes im keeping in mind you're going for a change of style) and the midi guitar in the back really doesnt stick

second why call it picross ? its like flase advertising, picross is a puzzle game yet i was greeted with a platformer
1) The music isn't final, as we had those complains before. However, a new theme was just recently made, and it's much better.

2) Picross sections are in the game, but are not implemented yet (this should've been in the first post argh)
The picross puzzles are not programmed yet, I'm programming the platforming stuff first before I move to the picross stuff.

[Image: 1DPUd3x.png]

I added a dialogue script.

EDIT: I changed the dialogue box sprite
but um

when you name your game 'picross', then it should be like

the very first thing you do, no?

it's like opening up a lemonade stand, and selling only cold water because the lemons aren't ready.
I'll be working on the picross stuff as soon as possible. Because I want to release a demo on NCFC

EDIT: A new preview is available on the first post

Also, we will try to have a picross puzzle ready for the next release.
Sorry for that! A picross preview should be done soon. Once again, sorry for not having it done yet and for the confusion! Hopefully once it's done you won't see MTP as "flase advertising".
[Image: NdHiD7h.png]

Early WIP of the picross puzzle

The image will be different in the preview >Cute

EDIT: Finished, expect one on the next preview

[Image: l1TfnwT.png] [Image: Q2faNIg.png]
Sorry for double posting but I updated the preview with a playable picross puzzle.

The controls are the following

Arrows: Move Cursor
Shift: Destroy tile
Control: Mark tile with an 'X'

The download link is on the first post.
I'm happy to announce that you can contribute one or more picross puzzles for this game.

[Image: 8RAYnDu.png]

EXAMPLE
[Image: yutcKEM.png]

INSTRUCTIONS
- Pick a board from the 4 available ones and draw a picture using the green box found on the numbers.

- Once you finish it, PM me your creation and we will decide if it makes it's way onto the game.