The VG Resource

Full Version: ALL HAIL NEW LORD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png]

AHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHHhhhAHah!!1111!!1

I now shit tsr lord ! Everyone picked on me and didnt boost my reputation AngryAngryAngry im not a terribl person! but every body bullied on me and my spirits Gonna Puke

my frist acion is to cancel HALOWEN EVENT because its a ugly tropic and you are all retarDER!!!!!Angry

[Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png][Image: NNvfD.png]

I now ban all staff in tsr! I RULES!"!!"

[Image: fe18ad840a9ba530814931f7e5688179.png]
I used the green guy.
GOa WAY you shallnot use gren guy!!! Angry DIE!!
You bastard! You ruin the much fun of the Halloween event! Is intolerable!
these is what you all get by bulying me and now tSr should pay!!
Destroying things is not how you deal with much problems! Is very much like Hitler!
Why you call me hitler
youre al jealouussss coz i tooke over tSR now ill make it the website of kevin triebel!!
God dammit Kevin, stop being such an asshole.
nO!! tsR was ashole for me first so youll pay!! no halowen gifts anymoar
Unlock the Halloween event, Kevin! I might have to impale you if you don't. Is painful!
(10-31-2013, 04:07 PM)Vlad III Wrote: [ -> ]Unlock the Halloween event, Kevin! I might have to impale you if you don't. Is painful!

Well I guess someone will be in a bunch of Triebel
i wil not unlock the tropic! I used a green magic to prevent any harm! and i will destoroy tsr AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Is funny, but I am serious. I am not stranger to making death long and painful.
(dont use the green magic)
Pages: 1 2 3 4