The VG Resource

Full Version: Some Random Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3lIHqeE.png]

Some sprites I have made recently.

Also began animating, but I can't quite figure out how to do the legs:

[Image: 0xl2kkZ.gif]

Link

[Image: G7TGroX.gif]
Hmm… These are interesting…

As for the legs, I can't really tell you how to animate them since they are in an odd position… Might I suggest you bend the leg to the right (the one that has the noticeable bend) and see how you could affect the other leg as a result? I don't know what will happen, but it's worth a shot, right?
(10-30-2013, 01:58 PM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Might I suggest you bend the leg to the right (the one that has the noticeable bend) and see how you could affect the other leg as a result? I don't know what will happen, but it's worth a shot, right?

Thank you for the tip, I think I'll try that.
Ike is looking really uncomfortable in that stance, and the limbs on him and the knight are noodley.
Whatever that red thing will turn out to be I'm sure it will be great
(10-30-2013, 04:58 PM)McMaxxis Wrote: [ -> ]Ike is looking really uncomfortable in that stance, and the limbs on him and the knight are noodley.

I'm not really sure as to how I can fix those, as the anatomy, proportions and poses are taken straight from the FE games.

EDIT: New sprites.

[Image: 0l65p0q.png]

[Image: AotplTo.png]

Fixed Jennifer and added Clare.
Started on something new.

[Image: G7TGroX.gif]

Also, added some stuff to the main sheet.
It looks a little jerky, but your Link sprite is not bad!

Might I suggest you add more frames to make the animation smoother?
(11-18-2013, 01:55 PM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Might I suggest you add more frames to make the animation smoother?

The animation is optimised for RPG Maker, and that's the reason behind the few frames.
But sure, I could probably add some frames.