The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon In Ice Dungeon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: savemewb8.png]

of holy bolts, temnos and trueflight
I've stopped playing, so this is probably why I don't see what's going on.
I do see a rabbit-like pokemon though.

Continue this because the colors look swell together.
I see Sableye, Frosslass, and Lopunny.
Looks cool, finish it.
[Image: savemeeb4.png]
It looks good so far. Frostlass looks like she's holdng a dijiridoo though.
Lookin' good so far, though I kind of liked Frosslass and the hand she was hanging on to in the original position.
Also, I feel totally dorky for even thinking this but, was this inspired by one of the anime episodes? I vaguely remember an episode where Ash was trapped in a cave and his Pokemon all huddled together like that.
(09-27-2008, 10:08 PM)mozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Lookin' good so far, though I kind of liked Frosslass and the hand she was hanging on to in the original position.
Also, I feel totally dorky for even thinking this but, was this inspired by one of the anime episodes? I vaguely remember an episode where Ash was trapped in a cave and his Pokemon all huddled together like that.

it probably was subconsiously, but the original position of his arm looke dliek he was strangling it to death in a choke hold lol
I think I remember that episode. Charmander had to heat them all with his tail, right?
There is something I just noticed on the hair. The black suggests wavy hair, but the top of his hair has spikes. Personally, I prefer wavy, but it's up to you.
have you seen an emo before? just asking