The VG Resource

Full Version: Wonder Trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So who else is using Wonder Trade? It's a good way to get rid of some breeding rejects. I managed to trade in 100 Binacles, and I didn't get all Bidoofs, Bunnelbies, etc.

Anyone else getting a good haul?

I've gotten a few decent things, considering that I haven't even gotten the second badge yet. My favorite thing to do is evolve all of the Scatterbugs and Spewpas and see what Vivillon patterns I get.
What I like to do (which will be easier once I defeat the Elite Four I'M SO CLOSE NOW) is take the crappy ones, evolve them and give them good moves, then resend them over the trade.

Bidoof though... Nothing I can do for you, bro, you're on your own.
Dude, don't knock Bidoof.
I got a Japanese ditto : D
which is funny because all day I was thinking I needed a ditto if I wanted to breed my male pokemon
So I had about 20 fossil pokemon I didn't need after having spent an hour looking for Old Amber, so I thought I'd give them out in Wonder Trade. I mostly got Doduos and Esspurs, but I managed to snag a Bulbasaur, Torchic, Spheal, Gourgeist, Emolga, Dratini, Pachirisu, and a Japanese Ralts.

EDIT- Just did two more trades. I got a Japanese Mawile, and a Froakie.