The VG Resource

Full Version: Question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it normal for a guy to play a game 7 years older than himself and like it?
What kind of question is that

If a game is fun, a game is fun.
What exactly do you mean? Do you mean a game that is rated M, or do you mean a game that was released in 2006 or earlier?

If you mean the former, than it's natural. Some younger people can play games that are rated M. As long as they're aware to not repeat anything seen in the game, it'll be OK. Besides, it's been happening with the Call of Duty games (as in little kids can't get enough of it), so I'm sure it's pretty natural.

If you were referring to the latter, then that's natural, too. Many people around the world (especially on this web site) love retro games and they'll constantly play them whenever they get the chance. I'm playing the first Paper Mario game myself and I'm having a blast collecting everything in it. Sure, the graphics are so-so compared to games these days and the hardware is out of date, but if a game that old is still capable of providing that much enjoyment, then that's something special.
I think he means like being born in the 90s and games like Pong, Legend of Zelda, and Space Invaders.
(10-19-2013, 12:59 PM)Deathbringer Wrote: [ -> ]I think he means like being born in the 90s and games like Pong, Legend of Zelda, and Space Invaders.

Yes, I was born 99 and im playing "Out of this World"!
no, there is nothing wrong with this.

closing because this is a really unneeded thread.