The VG Resource

Full Version: Mario&Luigi: Bowser Inside Story Viruses.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cause that little virus was insuficient to me Very Sad
[Image: ml_bis_viruses_by_patriciodcc-d6qdzpz.jpg]
All goes in the spritesheet Aaaaaand to lazy to rip ML:BIS backgrounds Sick
If you see an error pleasy notify to me c:
Hmm, I'd add a black line for Yellow's mouth and make Blue lighter. As-is, it's hard to make them out.

We also don't need mockups that big for attack demos. It increases the size of the sheet by a LOT.
(10-16-2013, 07:47 PM)Ton Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I'd add a black line for Yellow's mouth and make Blue lighter. As-is, it's hard to make them out.

We also don't need mockups that big for attack demos. It increases the size of the sheet by a LOT.

I was thinking on the balck line. But BIS sprites donĀ“t have black lines inside the body unless the body is grey. The solution can be adding a deep tone of yellow or orange. For blue I can do that.
And for attacks. Better a single description. I think. Big Grin
Thanks for the tips! Wink
Hmm, if Ridge or Star see this topic they can give you the ins and outs of the M&L sprites. I think a grey line would be in-style for that mouth.
(10-16-2013, 10:08 PM)Ton Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, if Ridge or Star see this topic they can give you the ins and outs of the M&L sprites. I think a grey line would be in-style for that mouth.

I would apreciatte that very much if they to that! Cute
Those mock ups take up more space than the sprites... You also don't need a massive credit tag!