The VG Resource

Full Version: Everworld Island [Sandbox/Multiplayer]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey @all,

here my current project (I think its great for minecraft players). Long time ago (2005) I have made a small game like super mario with online features (Mario back to play online), but, the game was very buggy and I have abort the project. Now, 2012, I have restart the Project with own Sprites and new Name. There a lot of hard work and money in the game.
But, what is Everworld Island? This is a sandbox game like super mario with editor for own maps and with full multiplayer support over local network or lan.

I had to drink a lot of coffee for this game... Tongue

Please support us on greenlight .. Thank you !

[Image: banner_2.png]

[Image: fb.png]

.. here some informations about it.. Smile

[Image: fonteverworld.jpg]

What is Everworld Island?

Everworld Island is a coop Sandbox Multiplayer game, that can be played both, Online or over LAN with up to 4 Players. The most unique features in this game are the Campaign and Level editor,which allows you to create, share and play levels, campaigns or stories with your friends or with people from all over the world without any programming knowledge. There will also be a variety of classes, like the Mage,Knight,Mechanic,Diver. Each Class has their own abilities, the Diver for example, will be able to swim, and dive for treasures or hidden secrets.

There will also be a wide range of items that can be found and collected in the levels, like Potions, Treasure Maps, rare items that can be placed in your home for others to see.

The Day/Night cycle within the game will allow more variety in your levels. For example some encounters are only triggered during a specific daytime, like ghosts, and some secrets rooms are only active at night, while plant like enemies are only active during the day.

Screenshots:
[Image: preview_rain.gif]

[Image: shotsmall-1.jpg]

Trailer:

Artwork:
[Image: comicSmall.jpg]

More informations here:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=180005836

Everworld Island Website & Forum:
Go to Everworld Island Website
Woah, this looks great! The graphics could use some pretty-fying, but this really sounds like fun.

I'll support on Greenlight once I get back to my dorm.
Looks pretty nifty. I've never played Minecraft or Terraria and I'm not sure if I'll play this, but depending on the price I might give it a shot. From your descriptions and the video, it looks like a spruced up multiplayer Mario with a level editor, and that doesn't sound too bad.

I've voted for it on Greenlight, so good luck with this!
Hey yeah I remember that Mario project! I was bitching about how the game was being made... ah good times.
If it's alright if I ask, but what programming tools did/are you guys using to make this, just a bit curious.

The graphics could use a little bit of improvement but, I do think it has alot of potential~