The VG Resource

Full Version: Secret of Mana Tileset 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: JVjHJrd.png]

Should be kept with alpha channel. This took me about 5 hours or so today to arrange and edit.

I will be working on a second tileset that has the rest of the outdoor tiles. After that, I will probably do all caves and castles.

Note: There a a couple errors/funkiness on the sheet. This is due to the game simply not having complete tiles for all the seasons so I made due with what was available.

Anyways, no credit necessary but always appreciated. Smile
If not upto quality, I can work on it a bit sometime this week.
Nice to see some Secret of mana! Btw, did you capture these in game? Cause there is a map editor for this game that can make your job a lot easier. If you need explanation, just ask Wink
SoM Editor Main site
SoM Editor Downloads links
(10-04-2013, 07:46 PM)daemoth Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to see some Secret of mana! Btw, did you capture these in game? Cause there is a map editor for this game that can make your job a lot easier. If you need explanation, just ask Wink
SoM Editor Main site
SoM Editor Downloads links

Did not know about that. I'll look into it.

I use Tiled to arrange everything then use Paint.Net to edit individual tiles such as all the trees so they can be used as overlays correctly in games.
Are this a random sheets?