The VG Resource

Full Version: WaveRace 64 Instruments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I've been meaning to start a bit of a music project using N64 sounding instruments but have been finding it hard to locate or recreate the sounds I am looking.
I've been researching online to try and find some kind of software so I could try and rip them myself, but I don't think any of the programs I have found are compatible with Mac.
So far I have only gotten my hands on N64SoundListTool as all the other N64 sound ripping tools are hard to locate for download.
Unfortunately, I can't get N64SoundListTool to run through wine Sad

If there is anyone on here that is interested in helping me, I would very much appreciate it. And maybe help you in return, e.g fulfill a request Tongue

I am able to trade, photoshop, illustrator, Logic, LSDJ and flash knowledge and also a bit of knowledge covering other music trackers such as, MilkyTracker, DefleMask and SunVox

Also, for anyone that knows about these programs. My questions to you are;

1: Are you able to literally rip each instrument sound like on the Sega Mega Drive? Or would just be ripping the entire song track?

2: What format are the sounds once ripped?

3: Are there any programs for ripping N64 sounds that are mac compatible?

Thanks for reading, I hope to get some replies soon!

[Image: 0001881468_21.jpg]
E.P