The VG Resource

Full Version: NES: Track and Field - Player Sprite Sheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3496.png]

[Image: 23L67kn.png]

But enough nostalgia, for some reason the image isn't visible to me, you may need to upload to another site like Imgur, or Minus.
(10-11-2013, 02:47 PM)TheDeadSpace222 Wrote: [ -> ]96 views and no reply?
That's definitely not uncommon, some (or most) of the views are most likely people who haven't created or are just not using accounts. No biggie. Smile
(10-11-2013, 03:31 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah, I ripped from this game back in the olden' days. Good times.

But enough nostalgia, for some reason the image isn't visible to me, you may need to upload to another site like Imgur, or Minus.
(10-11-2013, 02:47 PM)TheDeadSpace222 Wrote: [ -> ]96 views and no reply?
That's definitely not uncommon, some (or most) of the views are most likely people who haven't created or are just not using accounts. No biggie. Smile

DONE Please Upload
PLEASE UPLOAD :c
Dude, be patient. It hasn't even been a full day, yet. You do realize there is a fancy "Submit" button on the main site and the admins/mods will approve or disapprove your sheet directly? Smile

But, first look at the sheet, the giant text is kind of distracting and unnecessarily
stretches the sheet.
Yea we have to wait for the sheet to be fixed because the large texts everywhere makes it look unappealing.
Once these are fixed we will put it up, but keep in mind we have other things to do, as well.
ok thanks guys :/
Is it just me or is there something really adorable about these sprites.
(10-14-2013, 09:22 PM)Drshnaps Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me or is there something really adorable about these sprites.

It's the style in which they're drawn lol