The VG Resource

Full Version: Castle of Illusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I've been browsing around, looking for information on the Castle of Illusion remake, watched a few videos of it and such. The models are terrific, and the textures, I believe, are all TGA. The models themselves however I have no clue as to their nature. So I'm asking here if anyone has looked into this format? I know over at Xentax there is apparently a BMS script that extracts the files in their raw format and finding the TGA's can be done with a deep search program. The problem is I think it only partially does the job, as many textures don't even turn up in the files once properly converted, and the models remain a mystery entirely. I was wondering if we could get a little project going on trying to figure these out properly and get them up soon. From what I can tell, all 'illustrated' cut-scenes are made up of TGA textures, so those should be slightly more easy to find.

Anyone willing to help out?
This is a great post .
Wasn't this for the 3DS?
You're thinking of Power of Illusion.
Ah, ok. Carry on. Tongue