The VG Resource

Full Version: Making a Difference [TSR 9/30/2013]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyyy all you peoples! I have some 'tacular news! Today was my first day volunteering at the charity place in my city!! That means my first day of actual job experience! I mostly sorted clothing but it goes without saying that it was fricking radical. My cousin also introduced me to the people who work there/her friends and they're all really epic to be around. Also lots of bus riding and walking. My feet hurt but OH WELL.

Sooo I guess I should get onto the update now huh? Bundles of things here: Kirby Mass Attack rips from Drshnaps makes a grand return, a gazillion things from Mr. Cradgage, some various things from our main man Dazz, rips by Roket and like always there's other things that are all of equal value from other submitters (we love you all)! Come take a look~
Charity place? Keep an out out for old games! Sell me all of your games! Tongue

Great update and congrats! Big Grin
There's actually one I was considering selling but I don't know if anyone wants Donkey Konga 2. Tongue
Thankies Big Grin
That's funny, cause I just found the bongos at a store for $3.
Donkey Konga 2 is the bomb - seriously. I love it.
I didn't care for it because the songs were boring for the most part (unlike the first game) but to be fair it's been many years since I last played it so it'd most likely be fine now.
I don't know if I'm really into that type of game anymore now though.
Ah.. Buh... They... OOOH. I forgot. You guys had a totally different tracklist to us. Ours was incredible.