The VG Resource

Full Version: Human base wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to create human sprites for a game, but I can not really create custom human sprites so I need a base to work off of.

I ask for these poses:
-Idle
-Walk
-Run
-Jump
-Crouch
-Hurt
-Lying down
-And pistol hold versions of them

With Male and female versions, in the border of 32x64 to 64x128.

Please create these in a without shading, for I can do it myself, and I will save you the trouble.
Please PM me if you will try to create it.
Thank you.
Sorry, no pay.
Try shrinking these bases down to an appropriate size and removing their shading with something like photoshop or something that does multiple colors. Its pretty much the only body bases I remember that are ready to go.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_comp...aplestory/
Thanks, but the head is too big. I updated the request to let people know I want bases with human biology.
I think you mean "human proportions". "Human Biology" makes it sound like you want features like genitals and such included. Bleh.
Real human anatomy is almost impossible to portray well in such a tiny size... Good luck.
Ok so I uptaded the post again because I looked and I thought that the Maple Story sprites are pretty good, so I got rid of most restrictions. So i'm either requesting human base sprites, or a good maple story sprite maker. Oh, and do NOT say MapleMe. I tried it already, worked, couldn't save proporly.
Is Bannedstory still around? If it is, that's a good Maple editor
Thank you! Request fulfilled!