The VG Resource

Full Version: An explanation for my long absences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, it's E-Man again! I realize that it has been ages since I've been on this site, but I can assure you that everything's alright! Normally, I would leave a site (usually forever) if I'm having a difficult conflict with a certain user or I feel I would get banned if I continue to stay here, but this is not the case for this instance. You see, I was away for some time because I was dealing with my studies at Full Sail (despite popular belief, it is nothing like the money grubbing Dervy). Also, since I fear for the safety of my computer (I'm using a Macbook, which usually doesn't get viruses, but still...), I only browse sites like this on my other computer. In fact, this is the main reason why I also do not browse Deviant Art from time to time.

Right now, though, when I decided to look up a few sprites just for kicks, I decided to return to this forum just for the "halibut." I might show off a few more of the artwork I'm working on, but a lot of my effort is focused on this Action RPG I'm working on with a friend in real life. Once I get something presentable completed, I'll gladly show you! For now, though, I'll just kick back and do whatever until I have something to share.
Welcome back E-Man! Good to hear you didn't leave forever Wink
For someone as nice as you, Puggsoy, would I honestly leave you hanging? Besides, for this time around, I didn't leave due to any conflicts involving certain spriters. Instead, it was a little matter of my "calling" in life.

Speaking of my calling, I might even share some details with a new game I'm working on, Puggsoy. When I had thoughts on returning to this site, I was looking forward to demonstrating certain aspects of it! ....... Alas, I haven't gotten anything close to presentable at this point. Once I finish up some more concept art, then I should be getting started on the sprite work.