The VG Resource

Full Version: Auto-Updating Twitter Accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Zah2qlE.png]

Today, me and Pete finished putting together a system in which every time something is either uploaded to the site, or accepted by a member of staff, it will be automatically posted straight to Twitter. This works across all sites, and will let you see sheets before each update is posted to the front page. This allows you to keep even more up to date than ever before, and gives you the chance to view the latest content straight away.

This is just one of the ways that we are trying to make the resource sites more accessible. We have more features planned for the future, but we can't reveal any details on these yet.

If you don't yet have a Twitter account, you should get one now. It's a great system, and you can even follow me on there.

Let us know if you have any concerns or comments that you'd like to express, and I'll be happy to address them Smile
Sweet! We have more features planned? I hope you'll at least tell me Tongue

Just kidding of course. This really is pretty cool though. It should definitely help those who are interested keep tabs on things.
Oh, this is neat. Awesome idea.
Why is this in rules?
(09-26-2013, 07:49 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]Why is this in rules?
Good question, moved it to News now.