The VG Resource

Full Version: Bloopers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I made this a while ago at school... And just this year sent it to myself

[Image: IbaJBoS.png]

Being the artist in question I say it's pretty good... However I'm open for opinions
Looks quite good, just not really a fan of the outlining. You might want to anti-alias it a little around there, like, break the outlining a bit, specially on the bright part of the head. That and the light source seems to be different on the rest of the body, compared to the head, so you might want to give the body shading a little better depth, as well make his tentacle lines a little weaker. I also noticed that there is a dark grey yet a black color on the palette, which feels unnecessary, specially since there is barely a difference between both. I'd get rid of the black and make his eye outlines the same color as the darkest grey, and perhaps make it a bit brighter as well, to go along the contrast.

Here, I made a demonstration of what I mean:

[Image: fxx7x0.png]
I almost thought that lu9 returned to tsr
(09-18-2013, 10:53 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]I almost thought that lu9 returned to tsr

Funnily, he already has, though he's submitting sprites instead of spriting
MotorBig Grinoes this look better?
[Image: 9PEahan.png?9477]

Gors:You're going to have to give me a history lesson about that...
(09-18-2013, 10:53 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]I almost thought that lu9 returned to tsr

I wanted to post "i thought this would be a GBC thread" so bad
There's not really much to add to this but I just wanna say that the improvement you made based on Motor's edit is great and you're definitely headed in the right direction.