The VG Resource

Full Version: A Game Worth Paying For
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

So, what game do you guys desperately want to come out, that would be feasible? (So like no crossovers and things like that.) Things that you'd preorder ASAP, go all out, buy the special edition, and probably replay for years to come.

I'd pay out my anus for a new Beatmania IIDX console game for the PS3.

In fact most people in the Bemani community would, Konami knows we want a new console IIDX too, they are just either not doing it/being slow/not sure how to configure it for PS3/PS4, what have you.

But I figure when it would come out, that it would have a really good Special Edition.

Special eAmuse card, DVD with sound production notes, video notes, videos without having to play the charts, Artbook, Special Audio CD with the CS Exclusives, Brand new PVC Figures of the VJ for the Style (or if there wasn't one for the style, Boss song characters/Group of all the VJs/The VJs that have a score background for the style.), and mini poster for the style.
Advance Wars 3DS in the style of Fire Emblem: Awakening.
drill dozer sequel

i dont even care if it would be a party/adventure game like four sword adventures the ending kind of implied there would be a sequel and i want it
I've already said these in multiple threads, but Puggsy 2 and a better Tomba sequel.

Other than those though, Psychonauts 2 would be heaven. Being able to play not only as Raz, but also other Psychonauts (Sasha, Milla, etc), continuing the story where the first left off. That would be phenomenally awesome.
F-Zero 3DX/F-Zero UX
Legacy of Kain 6. The story was almost done, you fucks, it would have only taken one more to finish it!
A radular sequel to Knights of the Old Republic. That game is the shiz and I want more of it.
Another Castlevania game featuring Juste Belmont. Preferably one that retains the feel of HoD.
/\ preferrably with better-quality music. Don't get me wrong, the music in that game was great but personally 8-bit synth doesn't do it for me.
star wars battlefront 3
Another DS-style castlevania

Konami i am ready to just throw money at you but you wont let me
(09-14-2013, 12:36 PM)Lexou Duck Wrote: [ -> ]star wars battlefront 3

Already happening Cool
(09-14-2013, 06:09 AM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]a better Tomba sequel

This
(also MML3 hee hee ho ho ha ha)
where is my pokemon snap wii u
(09-14-2013, 12:45 PM)Gwen Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2013, 12:36 PM)Lexou Duck Wrote: [ -> ]star wars battlefront 3

Already happening Cool

Well, we'll see. It being in DICE's hands as opposed to Free Radical (now Crytek UK), I'm worried that, with DICE being mostly about full-on military shooters, it'll lose the really cool aspects that made Battlefront the game that it was. Not to mention that they probably won't have surface-to-space battles like the original 3 was going to have (though the code has since been lost to the aether).

Anyway, I would kill for a new Custom Robo game. Like, it'd be great on the Wii U because you'd be able to customize and test your robo builds on the gamepad, even if the TV was in use, or the gamepad could like, set hazards for players in stages or something like that. Also a sequel to Megaman ZX Advent... ; ;
Pages: 1 2 3