The VG Resource

Full Version: Project RPG; Part Two
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welp, it's been a long time since the First one, mainly because that project was dropped. However it has come to me since then to work on a new for of RPG man template/sprite sheet, and after months of experimenting and reworking my artwork I came to design this character Template I called Ben:
[Image: BEN_zpseb2d649b.png]

I worked and reworked these sprites for over several months, I still am, and I am using these for some "RPG" using the game engine GameMaker. They're still in the works, I need a few more animations in between, and are also customizable. being the relative size of alone 18x18 pixels. But that's really what I have for now. There is no official color palate, So I just want to here how I can fix this, and any suggestions on what poses for the character to take, (i.e., Running, fighting, etc.) I was inspired by the characters of Pokemon Red for Gameboy, Link from the other Gameboy game (I forgot the game,) and Steve from Minecraft.
There's really not much to say since there's really nothing here.
18x18 is a kind of odd size, not being a multiple of 8. Why not 16x16?

Other than that, I mean... they're unshaded and pretty boring, and there's... not really anything else to say.
Maybe instead of doing some generic guy in a nightgown, you could work on an actual human base first. (Meaning actually sprite the body)