The VG Resource

Full Version: HBD Redblueyellow & Yawa!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Birthday, Redblueyellow! Continue to be an all around awesome member!
[Image: 1246362798cake02.jpg]

Oh, and happy birthday to Yawackhary, too!

(Yeah, I can come up with amazingly original thread titles. :\/ )
Happy Birthday you two!
Happyellow Bluerthdayawackhared

(wat)
Happy birthday #ff0000 #0000ff #ffff00
Happy birthday first 3 main Pokemon colours in the US/EU I meant RBY, I hope you're enjoying today.

Also thanks, I've really enjoyed today. First I finally became a pinball wizard on the Black Hole at the Pinball Arcade, then I went shopping and got myself a few cheap original Xbox games and did a bit of looking around (just short of finding the last couple of 3DS games that I want, yes I've managed to get one 2 weeks ago). After coming back home and having a treat involving a freshly cooked chicken burger at the local cafe [it was to takeaway], just relaxed. Later on I'm going to be playing on the Wii U as soon as the GamePad is charged up and the console has done its update (should be around 10 to 10: 30 pm fingers crossed).

I'm sorry that I haven't been on here much this year, just been busy that's all.
Happy Birthday!
Thanks guys, and happy birthday to you too, Yawackhary! Smile Glad your day is going well!

I've had a relatively quiet birthday this year, mostly celebrated with my friends last night and I'm planning to go somewhere for dinner that gives free food on your birthday. Tongue

I enjoy quiet birthdays though, so today has been excellent.
Happy birthday RBY and Yawackhary! Glad they're both going well!
HBD redbluyellow and Yawhackarry!
Happy b-day to two of my favorite submitters!
Happy birthday guys!
Happy Birthday people! Do something... fun!
Oh noes I'm late! Very Sad

Happy Red BirthdaY to the tri-color runner and the man who hides in the past!
Well aren't I late to the party? Happy belated birthday to two of the best rippers I know.