The VG Resource

Full Version: NEW Dark Chao Advanced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Much more improved over my last one. Hope you like it

Anyone?

C+C?
And here's an icon
Wait, is this the Chao from SA2? I can't really tell. It looks more like a Shadow Chao.
So... what is it?
A recolour?
It looks like a slight recolor, dark chaos have a spiky ball thing on their head and a sharp toothy smile. Don't forget to use a picture refferal like this.
[Image: dark_l.gif]
@Miles07: Yeah, its from SA2[Battle]
I think Miles means what game the sprites came from.
(09-25-2008, 04:49 PM)Chdonga Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like a slight recolor, dark chaos have a spiky ball thing on their head and a sharp toothy smile. Don't forget to use a picture refferal like this.
Okay the spiky ball might be hard but I can do the smile

EDIT: Added the evil smile on it

EDIT 02: CRAP! I forgot the tail. I'll add that on and upload it in a bit
Crappy edit and recolor.
added the tail
Still a crappy edit and recolor.
The ball above his head should be pinkish.
Why don't you try to make this guy from custom?
It doesn't look to hard and it might be a good project.
And for goodness sake, make the thing a lot bigger.
It's supposed to be that small. Am I the only one that doesn't think this sucks? =/
(09-25-2008, 09:56 PM)Nintendo_6444 Wrote: [ -> ]It's supposed to be that small. Am I the only one that doesn't think this sucks? =/
That's probably the reason why you have -1 on you rep.
(09-25-2008, 04:49 PM)Chdonga Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like a slight recolor, dark chaos have a spiky ball thing on their head and a sharp toothy smile. Don't forget to use a picture refferal like this.
The teeth are not always sharp, it's whatever they're born with.
(09-25-2008, 10:06 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2008, 09:56 PM)Nintendo_6444 Wrote: [ -> ]It's supposed to be that small. Am I the only one that doesn't think this sucks? =/
That's probably the reason why you have -1 on you rep.

Haha, nice one... not really
Well, I like it then. Since it DOES get closer to the Sonic GBA style than other past attempts of this character (all of which are now deeply buried in un-replied topic on dead forums). But you're not submitting it?
Pages: 1 2