The VG Resource

Full Version: Agent Hugo LA Voice actors wanted (urgent)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Excuse me! Is this a right place to ask for voice actors to fanmade games? I'm working with a fangame Agent Hugo LA, which is a mix of Prison Break the serial drama and Hugo™ the video game series. In brief, it's a parody.

I need voice actors to its cutscenes. Here are the list of characters i managed to find voice actors:
- Hugo
- Michael Scofield
- Linc Burrows
- General Krantz
- Lisa Tabak
- Erol Tabak

And here are the characters who are pending the voice actors:
- Don Self (male)
- Roland Glenn (male)
- Brad Bellick (male)
- Fernando Sucré (male)
- Alex Mahone (male)
- Sara Tancredi (female)
- Gretchen Morgan (female)
- T-Bag (male)
- Wyatt Matthewson (male)

Other things i need, are:
- PSX sprite rippers or the easy enough way to rip PSX sprites from ePSXe succesfully
- Someone to rip 3D-models from Prison Break Conspiracy the video game, or make 3D-models (with armature/bones/rigging - make sure you make models and armatures/bones/rigging with Blender version 2.49b, please) of characters of [/i]Prison Break[/i]'s fourth season

Deadline is at the end of year 2013, but i may expand it if characters are still pending voice actors.

Let me know if...:
- I made a thread to right or wrong place
- There are voice actors available
- You need more information about Hugo™, Prison Break, Agent Hugo LA, characters and such
- You're able to join voice acting and you're not too busy (let me also know if you have a voice acting demo reel with you, so i can check if there is a needed voice accent)

Thank you!
while we want you to finish your projects, it is unallowed to request on your first post. Read the rules and be a part of the community first.