The VG Resource

Full Version: Suikoden II Tactical Battle Units
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I already submitted this sheet to the Suikoden II collection. But, I assumed it would be better to post here to get the official recognition and be proofed before it gets added.

I give you Suikoden II Battle Units Wink

EDIT: Fixed and added a few sprites that I missed..

[Image: wt6qoi.jpg]
This looks nice! Mind making an icon? Everything you need can be found here, or here.
Do not mind at all.

EDIT: Please do not confirm this yet. There are still a lot of sprites I have missed and haven't added up to the sprite sheet. Give me a day or so to correct this. Thanks. Here is the Icon though Smile

[Image: 2m54m.png]
I have updated the spritesheet. I feel it is as complete as it will get for a while. I hope to see it added on this amazing site Smile

*I will continue to be browsing through the tactical battle scenes and seeing if their are extra stuff to add.
What is the status of my sprite sheet being accepted?
I accepted it a couple of days ago, sorry, I forgot about this topic!
(08-26-2013, 07:53 PM)Axle the Red Wrote: [ -> ]I accepted it a couple of days ago, sorry, I forgot about this topic!

Thank you. But, you must have accepted an older version. I had revised the sprite multiple times and posted it above to be seen. Here it is below..

*and btw, not to be disrespectful... but, what wast he point in asking me to making an "icon" for the spritesheet if mine isn't even going to be used?

Here is the Icon that I made as asked to do as well..

[Image: 2m54m.png]

[Image: wt6qoi.jpg]
Oh, I thought it was displaying the current sheet version here. I also thought I did use your icon. Whoops!! Ouch!
All fixed, my bad!
(08-29-2013, 10:55 AM)Axle the Red Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I thought it was displaying the current sheet version here. I also thought I did use your icon. Whoops!! Ouch!
All fixed, my bad!

All is well. Not a problem Smile

But.. i went and checked for the updated icon and sprite sheet and there is no change Sad

EDIT: Well, I went and downloaded the sprite sheet and it is the new one, but it shows the old one for the image when looking at it and the icon is still the old one..
You have to hard refresh (ctrl + F5) for the latest version to display.
(08-30-2013, 12:14 PM)Axle the Red Wrote: [ -> ]You have to hard refresh (ctrl + F5) for the latest version to display.

Weird! Was going to do what you said and it all shows changed now Rolleyes lol. I greatly appreciate you putting it up. I'm sure lots of people will enjoy it Smile