The VG Resource

Full Version: i wanna make a..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a 2D game then ill publish its sprites and its full game.Sprites:Here. game:Mario fan games galaxy.

can you help me with what i should make? like super mario bros the lost characters or somethin,got anything guys?Sad
I.. uhh.. what?

The purpose of this part of the forum is to post sprites or pixel art that you wish to have critiqued, do you have any?

If all you intended on doing here is have someone tell you should sprite, you are on the wrong forum.

If you are planning to make a game, you'd need to head over the the Game Development threads and post there.

Be advised that you actually have to have more than "I want to make a game, tell me what to make" to make a thread
there.
1) read the rules before posting
2) this is the wrong forum for this
3)Most members will not make the sprites for you, we'll gladly help you improve the sprites you make for it through constructive criticism. Maybe if you're lucky and really have something interesting on your hands you can make this a project, and people will help you. But this won't happen unless you have an idea solidly planned out and explained. But in order for anyone to really support your idea you're going to need to have some screenshots and or something tangible for us to understand that you're really making this and that you're putting real effort into this and not expecting a free ride.
4) You need to plan this out yourself, what's the point in making a game if we're calling all the shots?
5) Welcome to the community and enjoy your time here.
Find the most simple minigame from a Mario Party and program it in C++ with SFML (using beginner tutorials).

That aside, this type of thread isn't appreciated and I'll be locking it. Don't give up, though!