The VG Resource

Full Version: I'm leaving!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...for a while

So let me get this straight

I'm without internet access at home and thus I can't watch tVGR as closely. I can still chack stuff somewhat regularly at work but you know, work isn't exactly the place to sprite and chat. (also the internet here is really slow)

I may be dropping a post or two everyday but expect less drawings, music and C+C. I intend to fix everything in the next three weeks, but don't be so sure about that... Internet in my city is a really complicated thing (puts more coal in the heater to power the PC)

I hope to be with all of you again soon Smile
See you soon I hope, bullet bro. Sad
Bye for now then!
Nothing crazy has been happening lately so I guess it wouldn't be much of a problem with you kind-of gone for a while. Hope you have fun doing...what you do! [Image: image.png]
goddamn it and here i was hoping youd leave for good
Dangit Gors, every time I see thread titles like this I panic. See you later!
Well that sucks

You're a cool dude, hope everything works itself out
Posting something here too just because. Just remember that we're thinking about you and we look forward to when you're "back". Big Grin
I hope to see you again soon Gors!
I'll make sure to keep Mutsukki's dog bowl filled while you're away.
See ya later, Gors! Cry
(08-06-2013, 12:45 PM)Gorsalami Wrote: [ -> ]Gors
inb4 gors fired
2: 38 PM
that's my destiny anyways
Crappy Blue Luigi
wow i hope not though haha
aw man don't be so pessimistic
Gors
all bullets are fired someday
Uh yeah just get the average meaning of all the above posts and replace this with it.

Hope you get that internet sorted soon!
See ya soon Gors!!
turns out that my router was fucked up, and I'll need to buy a replacement

So I have internet at home again! (sure I have no wireless now but that's not needed for the time being)