The VG Resource

Full Version: Wedding Photos!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all! As most of you should know by now, Dazz and Charlie got married over this past weekend! So first, a big congratulations to the two of them!

Charlie asked me to post some photos from the wedding for you guys to see so I went through and quickly hand-picked nine good ones to share. I'll go through the rest at some point and possibly add some more but I figured this should suffice for Smile

The album is here: http://imgur.com/a/AsLsG#0

Enjoy!
Once again congratulations to them both! Looks like it was an awesome wedding, they both look great!

Daww I feel so happy for them Big Grin
Their cake had Pac-Man and Ms Pac-Man? Haha! That is awesome!

Also, Dazz? More like Snazz.
Oh my God, Charlie looks so stunning~
Dazz does too. Big Grin
Also picture #3; is that Raz?
Haha, no. That's Greg who was one Half of Dazz' best man.

I'm in photo #9 with Petie.

It was a fantastic day as I'm sure everyone who was there will tell you. Those two will make each other incredibly happy and I'm honoured I got to be there to share in their special day.
Congrats to the happy couple.
Congratulations to the both of ya!
Congratulations! Going anywhere special for the honeymoon? (or whatever you might call it in the UK)
Man, that cake looks well made. Glad you two are married. Here's to a long life together! (For you two; not me, obviously Tongue) *clinks glass*
Here for a day; just want to chime in and say that Charlie is the most stunning person in the world.
And I look pretty suave too. Wink
You both looked fantastic and it looked like a Blast, congrats man.

Also I'm now giggling that Charlie's name is now Charlie Brown. It's not a bad thing, I just like it when names do that.
(08-18-2013, 08:04 PM)Kat Wrote: [ -> ]Also I'm now giggling that Charlie's name is now Charlie Brown

[Image: A0qDz6B.jpg]
(08-18-2013, 08:04 PM)Kat Wrote: [ -> ]Also I'm now giggling that Charlie's name is now Charlie Brown. It's not a bad thing, I just like it when names do that.

I had the exact same reaction when that realization hit me Big Grin