The VG Resource

Full Version: Zelda - Ocarina of Time Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ripped these for a little game I was toying around with.

[Image: laj7.png]

I also have a bunch of menu and particle effect rips, I'll clean those up and upload them later.

[EDIT]
Forgot I had these floating around on my imageshack...

[Image: mapold.png]
[Image: logowwu.png][Image: logonjr.png]
[Image: lightningstrip8.png]
[Image: explosionstrip8.png]
[Image: unknownstrip7.png]
[Image: poofstrip8.png]

the bottom half of this one is an OoT rip. the top half is 2 separate custom fire animations.

[Image: customstrip10.png]
As much as I love these, would they be better suited as Textures?

And for rips, we generally like to keep the unedited ones separate from the edits.
The sky textures are the only thing that would go on TTR. Also I'm sure you know but the title logos and pause screen BG should be grouped with similar graphics (maybe the logos can go with file select/options menu graphics, and the background can be put with HUD or pause screen graphics?) since there's not much to them.
Otherwise this is cool, kinda makes me want to do more N64 rips~
(08-07-2013, 12:18 PM)Axle the Red Wrote: [ -> ]The sky textures are the only thing that would go on TTR. Also I'm sure you know but the title logos and pause screen BG should be grouped with similar graphics (maybe the logos can go with file select/options menu graphics, and the background can be put with HUD or pause screen graphics?) since there's not much to them.
Otherwise this is cool, kinda makes me want to do more N64 rips~

yeah, only the skybox one was actually ripped to be posted here. the others are just old rips that were floating around on my imageshack that I figured I'd post.
showing off the textures in unity

Skyboxes

Water + Skyboxes in Kokiri Forest

Btw, 1/16th block of the top night texture needs to be flipped and the entire thing needs to be rotated. I accidentally undid the changes to it or something, I'll fix.
This is actually from Majora's Mask, but I didn't think it needed a whole new topic.

[Image: b560.png]

Code:
X, Y, W, H  Coordinates
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Minute-Hand      =     0,  0, 16, 16
Sun              =     0, 32, 32, 32
Moon             =     0, 32, 32, 32
0-6              =    32,  0, 16, 11
7-12             =    32, 16, 16, 11
Body             =    32, 27, 96, 53
1st, 2nd, Final  =     0, 80, 40, 32