The VG Resource

Full Version: T-Posing Gamecube Models?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been ripping a few models from StarFox Assault (NGC/USA) which I'm kinda on a hiatus.

I was just wondering on how can I t-pose models that I ripped from 3D Ripper DX? Since that this one single pose is pretty much trapped in it's frame.

Here is an image of the model that I ripped and currently trying to T-Pose.

[Image: nFj8n1C.png]

Just a side note: I'm a bit inexperienced when it comes to 3ds Max 2012. Sick
You have to T-Pose models by hand. There's no other way around it with the rip you did. There is another ripper however, known as Ninja Ripper, that may work for what you need. It only works with very specific versions of Dolphin (I have no idea which ones) and doesn't work on all games. It does rip the model at its runtime, meaning it rips it from the base pose. It's kind of a shot in the dark, but it's the only other method besides moving around verts and faces to "unpose" the model.
its depends on games, not every of games that they come to T-posed by using some 3D ripper programs.

yup, you need to T-pose it by your hand, it taking a lot of times if you have a skills on it.

so far i have been using 3DVIA Paintscreen rips GameCube or Wii games, its actual works by some games.