The VG Resource

Full Version: "Riping" sprites in Retro Games Tutorial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I'm beginner in programing and I only understand how to put sprites and maps in retro games via youtube tutorials .
I'm sure that you can do it.
First, I don't think ripping NES games isn't that hard, and second, bots doesn't exist, they are just a myth and it isn't logical at all.
This thread is a bit confusing.

I'm not really sure what you're meaning by "putting sprites and maps in retro games". Do you mean taking sprites and backgrounds from other games and adding them to another? Or do you mean something along the lines of ripping from retro games? Judging by the thread title, you want to rip from older games, but your post is what threw me off.
This is actually great to know. I am looking to get into stage making very soon, so this is immensely helpful...
You are not a real person, Miki88, you are a spambot copying someone else's post from another forum. Get out of here.
I have been reading your posts regularly. I need to say that you are doing a fantastic job. Please keep up the great work.
Another Spambot. Nice.
I've got plenty plans to future.I'm person with Asperger's Syndromem Disorder known on sonic United forums,Sonic 3 HD forum,sonic retro forums as "internet troll"because I don't explain this genetic illness and i was not sure to contribute fan game projects i also have wrak will.

I'm not "spamer/troll" AS you administrators & moderators always are thinking.

Mike Berry developer of Sonic the Hedgehog (1991) HD has same brain disorder like me.
I'm not spambot.This is who I am http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

I want Sonic 1 HD,Sonic 3 HD,Sonic Retro,Sonic United Forums accounts back.Because they think I'm internet troll(it's not same thing).
It's ok Lucas, we weren't referring to you as a spambot. We were talking about the users "PearlHoney04" and "Miki88".
Tell me where I can find programmists & artists of re-released Sonic 2 HD Former Project.