The VG Resource

Full Version: Models Resource Submissions Now Available!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a quick update to let you know that you can now submit to The Models Resource and you should all be really grateful since I finished this work while in England on vacation Tongue

Seriously though, this is a big day because it means that submissions are now being accepted at all of our sites again! As usual, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please address them here.

I'd also like to take a moment to remind you that if you're submitting models, we now support large preview icons and, while they are optional, we definitely appreciate submissions that contain them. Templates are available in the other thread.

Thanks, now go submit stuff!
You can extract the game FusionFall models Heroes of cartoon network? if you can not tell me how, I have no 3d max, I have blender, tell me what I can do. thanks
Will there a way to edit your submission icons?

i.e You forget to add an icon. You want to add the icon but it's already too late. It's open to be uploaded and you can't change the icon.

That may be a problem sometimes so if there's a way to make is so we can only edit our icons, that would be great.
There will be eventually, but right now only staff can do it.
Actually, there won't be as far as I'm aware right now. I can't really think of a reason where you'd not just submit both at the same time.
Disregard. I'm a lying whore.
(09-17-2013, 12:02 AM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, there won't be as far as I'm aware right now. I can't really think of a reason where you'd not just submit both at the same time.

Alright, so if I reupload my ROBLOX texture, then it would overwrite the old one, right?