The VG Resource

Full Version: Notification PMs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
By popular request, you can now disable notification of accepted sheets and games! Head over to the Edit Profile page on any of the sites (the settings, except for view mode, carry through all four so you only need to edit it on one) if you'd like to do so. You can also use the User CP on the forum to make this change. The option is at the bottom left corner of the page.

I've tested the changes but I can't actually test the result at the moment so if someone does disable notification PMs and later submits a sheet, let me know if it worked here.
Doesnt seem to work here. Altough i changed my setting after i submitted, but before it got approved.
I think I know what was wrong and just implemented a (hopeful) fix. If someone could let me know if/when it works/doesn't work, that would be great.
(07-28-2013, 09:08 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]I think I know what was wrong and just implemented a (hopeful) fix. If someone could let me know if/when it works/doesn't work, that would be great.
Sorry to say but, i received pms for todays sheets Cute
Oops... silly mistake on my part. I was checking the condition backwards so if you had notifications disabled for the last day or so, you would get PMs whereas if you didn't, you wouldn't. It should hopefully work now. Sorry to everyone who had sheets accepted that did not receive notifications due to this issue!

Edit:
Wait, scratch that. Are you sure you had PMs disabled before your sheets were disabled? Every test I've run says that the code, as I had it before, should be working.
(07-29-2013, 05:42 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]Edit:
Wait, scratch that. Are you sure you had PMs disabled before your sheets were disabled? Every test I've run says that the code, as I had it before, should be working.
You mean submitted? Yes, the option is still on from yesterday.
(07-29-2013, 09:25 PM)daemoth Wrote: [ -> ]You mean submitted? Yes, the option is still on from yesterday.

Haha, yes, submitted is definitely what I meant.

As for why you're still receiving PMs with that option checked, I really don't know. I'll do some digging but it's hard to test with nothing to upload. I'll see what I can do though.
Just to say that it seem to work now. I submitted a sheet and received nothing Wink
Edit: Neverming lol... it just sent me one Tongue
[Image: Willy-Wonka-You-Get-Nothing-560x420.jpg]