The VG Resource

Full Version: Battler sprites for RPGVXACE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got some rpg maker vx ace sprites that are better than Wigglawful.

Take a look below:

[Image: TSr5S1G.png] [Image: fsRoo31.png]

Can you do better?
*takes a sip of hot tea*
*gets up from chair*
*stands on the chair, raises mug*

Well, let me tell you how tVGR works, bub

tVGR is a place where you can show sprites you make, so others can give criticism on it, so you can do better next time. This is like a school, where everyone including you, can help people getting better at pixelart and spriting. Therefore, it's not about 'who can do it better', but rather 'HOW can I make it better?'

So, tVGR's focus is on pixelart and sprites made with pixelart methods. This means your sprites do not qualify at all. You scribbled with a blurry brush, there is no thought in the pixel placement, this is just a scribble. Please see the defintion of pixelart.

And even by considering this, your art is really subpar, it looks like children scribbles, in the sense that there is no actual shading and everything is winged on the run. The saddest part is that I can't even give decent C+C on this because it is not pixelart.
(07-28-2013, 07:31 AM)Gorsalami Wrote: [ -> ]Even by considering this, your art is really subpar, it looks like children scribbles, in the sense that there is no actual shading and everything is winged on the run.

Well thanks a lot. I tried my best, because I used Adobe Photoshop. I need requests, but the rules forbid me until I send 20 posts or more. I go to a different website called: 'www.rpgmakervxace.net' for requests instead.
trying you best is something. But as you see, there's too many wrong things in this I can't even start on it. You have completely wrong conceptions of this site.

First, Adobe Photoshop doesn't mean shit about your sprite at all. Any program, such as MS Paint, Photoshop, GIMP, Graphics Gale can be used for pixelart, and they are highly capable for such. So don't even attempt to use it as an excuse

and if you came solely for requests, then tough luck, tSR isn't a group of slaves you can use for your own stuff. Oh well.