The VG Resource

Full Version: W&WL Rpg(2nd attempt)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My first attempt of creating sprites for a Wario and Waluigi Rpg didn't exactly go very well, so I decided to try again with making the sprites. I may not have a whole lot, but this is what I have at the moment. Smile

[Image: warioupdate.png]

In order for Wario and Waluigi to stay within the size restrictions, I had to make Mario and Luigi a bit shorter than the other games and I still seem to stuck on Waluigi and luigi as they both look a little odd at the moment. I also decided to make my 1st attempt of creating an original villain for the game. Not a whole lot was decided about him yet, but I plan to make him one of Cackletta's followers as I tried to make him look similar to Fawful with a few other details thrown in there.

[Image: wariotemporarytitle.png]

Just a temporary title at the moment. Tongue
Hmm..I wouldn't say mess with Mario and Luigi's original sizes, as it will make things confusing down the road for you. Cause then you'd have to resize everything, unless you're trying to make your own M&L kind of style here(from what I can see).

As for Wario and Waluigi..problems still occur with their proportions. One of the biggest problems is that their faces look squashed. Other issues occur like Wario not being wide enough, Waluigi being to skinny-
but I'm sure you could pinpoint them out with this character size chart.

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/3/36/Size_chart.jpg

Hope this helps!
I made Wario a little bit more wide and attempted to un-squish his face. He still looks a little odd at the moment(mostly the feet, arms/hands and the nose) but at least it's a little better than the previous Wario I made.

[Image: warioex3-1.png]

EDIT:I think that's about the best I can do with Wario for now Smile
[Image: viewThumb.jsp?siteId=98377568&fileID=344...size=thumb]
Still stuck on Waluigi though...