The VG Resource

Full Version: Tiny Toon Adventures 2 : Montana's Movie Madness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first time spriting so I would like some advice with this:

[Image: 8zhn.png]

[/code]
Not having played the original game myself, I cannot say whether you've got all the sprites ripped. However, I can tell you that some sprites still have the white "background" from your ripping (if you can't see it immediately, paint the BG a different color like red or green with the fill-bucket and you'll see the spots where the emulator's screen backgrounds are still present).

Also, there's a fair bit of wasted space; try having less spacing between your sprites.

Finally, for future reference, if you're unsure about a sprite rip, it's best to post it in the "Spriting and Pixel Art" forum first to gather advice and criticism.

Good luck on fixing this rip and on your future rips!
(07-25-2013, 01:56 PM)BullockDS Wrote: [ -> ]Not having played the original game myself, I cannot say whether you've got all the sprites ripped. However, I can tell you that some sprites still have the white "background" from your ripping (if you can't see it immediately, paint the BG a different color like red or green with the fill-bucket and you'll see the spots where the emulator's screen backgrounds are still present).

Also, there's a fair bit of wasted space; try having less spacing between your sprites.

Finally, for future reference, if you're unsure about a sprite rip, it's best to post it in the "Spriting and Pixel Art" forum first to gather advice and criticism.

Good luck on fixing this rip and on your future rips!

Thanks for taking the time to giving advice to me man, I really should try to fix this mess of a sprite sheet or whatever it should be called.
Er, no, if it's a rip he's doing, and not custom/edited sprites, it should be moved to the appropriate console submission subforum, even for comments. Moving.
(07-25-2013, 05:09 PM)Axle the Red Wrote: [ -> ]Er, no, if it's a rip he's doing, and not custom/edited sprites, it should be moved to the appropriate console submission subforum, even for comments. Moving.
Really? I've seen incomplete rip topics moved to Spriting and Pixel Art.

My bad.
While the amount of blank space is a lot less than the first revision you submitted to tSR, it could stand to be a little bit more compact. You're getting there, though. Smile

Also a bit of a spelling correction -- "chared" is spelled "charred".
(07-25-2013, 05:38 PM)BullockDS Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2013, 05:09 PM)Axle the Red Wrote: [ -> ]Er, no, if it's a rip he's doing, and not custom/edited sprites, it should be moved to the appropriate console submission subforum, even for comments. Moving.
Really? I've seen incomplete rip topics moved to Spriting and Pixel Art.

My bad.

Well that probably was the case at one point, but those boards, in today's age, are used for custom sprites now. I think it would just be confusing if we changed because ripping sprites doesn't show one's artistic creativity (since they are called the Creativity boards and all). Tongue