The VG Resource

Full Version: Can you help me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been trying to upload a custom/edited sheet on the spriters recourse, but Dazz says it is not high quality enough. It is a J.peg image, from ms paint. Anyone know how can I fix this?
If this is how I think it is, you're going to have to recolor the whole thing, getting rid of the all random colors Jpeg's leave, then save it as a Png/Bmp/Gif.
Depends if the sheet you are trying to upload is the one in your avatar. By high quality, he means it can't be a cheap ugly edit.
In MS Paint which is what I use to make my sprites it like this

lets say you make your sprite
And you want to save it
You have the name. And the format it's going to be saved to.
Saving it as a .JPEG will make it screw up your hard work
However you can save it, clicking the box below the name will open more format options. .PNG is preferable and wont destroy your sprites
This should be the end result.
Now, independently of file format, if your sprite doesn't meet tSR's quality standards, both in sheet arrangement and actual quality, no filetype will help you.
If your sprites are denied, then simply post them here for feedback and we'll help you make sprites that are acceptable for the site.