The VG Resource

Full Version: Sounds Resource Submissions are Up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We finished the required edits to our new system to allow submissions to The Sounds Resource as well! We're hard at work on finishing up the changes we need to make for models but in the mean time, if you have any sounds you've wanted to submit, you can do so now!

I'm excited to say that we'll soon have the control panel for all four sites open for public use so check back for more details and of course, leave any questions or comments here.
(07-22-2013, 12:08 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]We finished the required edits to our new system to allow submissions to The Sounds Resource as well! We're hard at work on finishing up the changes we need to make for models but in the mean time, if you have any sounds you've wanted to submit, you can do so now!

I'm excited to say that we'll soon have the control panel for all four sites open for public use so check back for more details and of course, leave any questions or comments here.

That's good, you only got one more to open and it's the models resource. Another thing, you have until next week to open the models resource.
(07-22-2013, 06:27 PM)Brandondorf9999 Wrote: [ -> ]That's good, you only got one more to open and it's the models resource. Another thing, you have until next week to open the models resource.

I anticipate getting Models opened up fairly soon but where is this next week deadline coming from?
(07-22-2013, 07:56 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2013, 06:27 PM)Brandondorf9999 Wrote: [ -> ]That's good, you only got one more to open and it's the models resource. Another thing, you have until next week to open the models resource.

I anticipate getting Models opened up fairly soon but where is this next week deadline coming from?

The deadline was made so that I can actually get to submit models before August.
(07-22-2013, 08:51 PM)Brandondorf9999 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2013, 07:56 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]

The deadline was made so that I can actually get to submit models before August.
Umm... I don't really think the whole website revolves around your schedule, Brandondorf9999...

Aside from that, I'm glad to hear the sounds resource has the "Submit" feature now! I should get to ripping some sounds in the near future! Big Grin
(07-22-2013, 08:51 PM)Brandondorf9999 Wrote: [ -> ]The deadline was made so that I can actually get to submit models before August.

Did someone put you in charge of the release schedule and forget to tell me?

On a completely unrelated note, I think I'm going to take a break from development until after my upcoming trip. Maybe I'll wait until September Tongue
(07-22-2013, 09:52 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2013, 08:51 PM)Brandondorf9999 Wrote: [ -> ]The deadline was made so that I can actually get to submit models before August.

Did someone put you in charge of the release schedule and forget to tell me?

On a completely unrelated note, I think I'm going to take a break from development until after my upcoming trip. Maybe I'll wait until September Tongue

Update: At this point, It's not because of my problem of the deadline causing you to be dismissed from developement. That was some other event that's going to happen.
Petie is coming over to the UK for my wedding.
(07-23-2013, 02:31 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Petie is coming over to the UK for my wedding.

I didn't know that. I've never been to UK before, thanks for letting me know you guys are getting married over there.
(07-23-2013, 08:20 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Shhh... It's a secret to everybody!
Shhh... It's a secret to everybody!
(07-22-2013, 10:33 PM)Brandondorf9999 Wrote: [ -> ]Update: At this point, It's not because of my problem of the deadline causing you to be dismissed from developement. That was some other event that's going to happen.

It was mostly a joke based on you setting arbitrary deadlines. Models should actually be opened soon regardless.
(07-22-2013, 12:08 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]We finished the required edits to our new system to allow submissions to The Sounds Resource as well! We're hard at work on finishing up the changes we need to make for models but in the mean time, if you have any sounds you've wanted to submit, you can do so now!

*Throws Confetti*

Really though -it's always good to see some of the features you've been working on come online.
Glad to see this is practically set! I do have a question - for those that had sent in submissions through the forums during the downtime, would they have to go through the user submission process as well, or would they be fast-tracked?
Unless an uploader says that they've uploaded it for you, you should use this system for those submissions.
Pages: 1 2