The VG Resource

Full Version: Wiiboy's submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I decided to make a general submission thread.

Okay, well here's Super Princess Peach (the HUD) rips.

[Image: hojf.png]
[Image: 1wif.png]

sorry, I've been gone from here for a while and forgot how to do the fancy direct link img tag... Sad
Always happy to see some new Mario rips. Big Grin
Oh, thanks to whoever submitted it! ^^
Okay, um, this might be posted in the wrong place so if it is please move it where it should be.

Well I tried to rip some MP6 spaces but, I'm new to extracting things and handling AA'd resources. I extracted all the files and compiled them in one big sheet with an image editor (game maker's) that supposedly handles transparencies and AA's.

here's the result

[Image: 2je2z6b.jpg]

but I'm afraid that the AA'd sprites are now already rendered on a single color and that the image is now opaque....
Is this true or is it just me?

If it's just me then I guess I can submit this but it's up to you guys.
Looks okay to me. If anything, space the icons out a little bit more, there are a few that have no spacing at all between them.
The reason I kept them unspaced because that's the way they looked when they were extracted and I thought that was the standard here.
I agree though, and as you requested, I spaced them out a little. (If they need more spacing just ask)
(07-25-2013, 06:41 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]If anything, space the icons out a little bit more,
No pun intended, right?

Bad jokes aside, here's an update along with an icon thingy!

[Image: WP7pr7A.png]

[Image: KrMFehW.png]

wait, MP6 itself needs a game icon too, dunit
(07-25-2013, 08:57 PM)Wiiboy4ever Wrote: [ -> ]The reason I kept them unspaced because that's the way they looked when they were extracted and I thought that was the standard here.
It depends on the sprites, really. Sometimes they're clumped together, and sometimes they're spaced out just enough that they don't need rearrangement. Either way, looks much better now.

And yeah, it would need a game icon since we don't have an entry for Mario Party 6 on any of the Resources.
(07-25-2013, 09:00 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]And yeah, it would need a game icon since we don't have an entry for Mario Party 6 on any of the Resources.
okey dokey

[Image: xnevmc.png]
got another submission this time from Mario Party 8.

[Image: hg3vJda.png]

[Image: FpTkYgg.png]

I was going to include this in a massive "menu sprite" sheet/pack but decided to include them separately since the cursors are so general.

aaaand in case you guys need another icon for MP8
[Image: q3CHmyU.png]
They're both on Wii, right?
(07-26-2013, 10:37 PM)Ton Wrote: [ -> ]They're both on Wii, right?
Mario Party 6 is a GameCube game, Mario Party 8 is for the Wii.
Up!
I'm liking this very much, yes.
Made an account to say that you did a really good job on the spaces and the menu player censors!!
Thanks, ya'll! More's coming.

Also, I noticed that you can submit stuff on the main site too. Which is recommended, here on the forums, or there?

Also, in case you guys didn't know, the black-ish circle thingy on the MP8 cursor sheet is for the expanding ring effect when a player clicks something, guess I should have noted that in the sheet...
Pages: 1 2 3