The VG Resource

Full Version: buh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi tsr
i was told to post everything ive done recently that's not under NDA for yall and then ~disappear into the night~

some older animations
[Image: tumblr_mh0dq9GCX01rznluto1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_mgsojmtOcJ1rznluto1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_maguujuZo01rznluto1_400.gif] [Image: tumblr_m9yip4BQbE1rznluto1_100.gif]

some slightly less old stuff
[Image: 2rh73] [Image: 2mRWu] [Image: 2mD67] [Image: 2om2r] [Image: 2uFqY] [Image: tumblr_ml85kbEuvd1rznluto1_r2_250.png] [Image: 3m52D.png]

some recent stuff
[Image: 3rSR0.png] [Image: 3sVQ0.png] [Image: 3u7oy.png] [Image: 3Ahyx.png] [Image: 3xfb3.png] [Image: 3Ahnf.png] [Image: 3AOwh.png] [Image: 3CLlg.png]

i still can't show off most of my recent contract work so have a bunch of fanart instead i guess
anyway, bye
Hey

This is good stuff

Wish you'd stick around

oh well

bye
pretty good

bye
Damn! That's some really cool stuff ya got there! I really like it!

bye
I really like how you animated the first guy. And I love the design for this one.

Hello
few more things for you guys
[Image: tumblr_mqwkfwCEwZ1rznluto1_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_mqwkfwCEwZ1rznluto2_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_mqwkfwCEwZ1rznluto3_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_mqwkfwCEwZ1rznluto4_r4_500.png]

from one of my current projects
dang those business men with their lemonade stands and their fighting robots. It's really good but I don't understand why you fight businessmen
Really cool, very solid work

you keep one-upping yourself

Id very much like to see more of that current project of yours
the character sprites' perspective don't match with the background
These give me a strong Pokémon x MOTHER vibe, it's quite nice.
(08-05-2013, 12:03 PM)Axle the Red Wrote: [ -> ]These give me a strong Pokémon x MOTHER vibe, it's quite nice.
And some good Minish Cap HD vibes too!
These are really nice!
...but something about these just seems really off to me. I think it's like... the world itself is just as vibrant as the character sprites (if not more) so when I look at these I pay more attention to the environment than the actual characters onscreen, which seems backwards to me.
Like, it seems like the world is too saturated while the characters are too desaturated, while it should be the other way around to draw the eye to interact-able things onscreen.
Maybe it's different in motion, but in all of these screenshots, my eyes are first drawn to things /other/ than the characters.
(08-05-2013, 02:44 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]These are really nice!
...but something about these just seems really off to me. I think it's like... the world itself is just as vibrant as the character sprites (if not more) so when I look at these I pay more attention to the environment than the actual characters onscreen, which seems backwards to me.
Like, it seems like the world is too saturated while the characters are too desaturated, while it should be the other way around to draw the eye to interact-able things onscreen.
Maybe it's different in motion, but in all of these screenshots, my eyes are first drawn to things /other/ than the characters.
I see what you're saying, but I could see that being on purpose in this case.
I like how you did the road as a single color. It keeps it uncomplicated. I made an asphalt road once, but it looked too busy with all the colors I used.
A new talented spriter appears! Let's see if we can this one around this time heheh!
Pages: 1 2