The VG Resource

Full Version: Space Invaders and Space Invaders Part II Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, I haven't submitted any rips in a while. But, I have an update for my first rips, Space Invaders and SI Part 2. Back then I didn't have emulators, so I tried to rip all of the sprites from internet screenshots just so I could submit the sheet. This time, I included all of the stuff that I (naturally) missed by with that method, such as the invader taking the letter Y. The previous sheet had a huge credit tag where I credited all those sites, and I kept the sites there because if I credited before I'd still like to credit them again Smile. The two sheets are practically the same, anyways. Hopefully this update can replace the old one, as it is more complete. But enough talk, here are the sheets.

[Image: w0gmxi.png]

[Image: 343mzv7.png]

[Image: 10hvixk.png]

[Image: 39ety.png]

I had to use TinyPic, so the filenames don't really describe the images. Sorry about that.

I also have a rip from a long while back of the general sprites from the Famicom version of Pac-Land (the one where player one use A to run right, B to run left, and the D-Pad to jump while P2 has completely normal controls), I just have to find it. Ninja

Anyways, thanks for looking, everyone. Smile