The VG Resource

Full Version: NES Strider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't see any NES strider on the website resources. I've been working a project of making a smaller Strider sprite and figured I may as well rip the big stuff to post here.

Currently, I'm just posting the mini stuff I was making as a placeholder while I organize and arrange all the real game resources into sheets accordingly. Not sure if I'll do completely everything of the game yet though.

[Image: H5jB5TY.png]
Hey that's cool, always love to see new rippers who are ambitious enough to take on projects of their own. Good luck with this and we look forward to uploading your submissions. Wink
By the way, here's the Icon Maker (and the in-browser version).
[Image: S5QCNTn.png]

[Image: AQdaZMo.png]

[Image: LvqsIsY.png]

K, hoping I have this formatted accordingly for approval.

Middle icon is hyperlinked to the sheet itself in the post cuz I saw someone else do that in another post, but maybe that's not needed for forum posts /shrug

There are a few sprites I didn't include on the sheet cuz it feels kinda tedious to put every draw/arm/leg segments for all the poses. tbh it'd probably be more 'accurate or something to just post rows of legs and rows of torsos as I get the impression thats kinda how the game just pulls the images together.

I also left off the sword parts cuz I saw something like that on the Street Fighter 2010 sheet, were the attack graphics were put on another sheet, so I thought I'd put all the sword, slashes and spell stuffs together on a different sheet.
Tonberry did you get this?
Nope, just saw it. I can put it up.