The VG Resource

Full Version: Commandos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I testing the commandos ripping tools and have a small Sheets:

[Image: kldcql5tvj.png]

[Image: 2qakhye6vuo.png][Image: 1l1gq4fz4hr3.png][Image: 67qcelqwnm8.png][Image: lvrr6psba54h.png][Image: am8bhtq4gw61.png]
Here somsing Truks:

[Image: 8l3sh6ap9azz.png][Image: 37g6b1ds2ij9.png][Image: fqa4xagox27.png][Image: cqnr8iktsh7h.png][Image: s4v6zurj26b.png]
Is Opel Bliz supposed to be Opal Blitz? Or is that how it's actually spelled?
Also corrected the capitalization on the game icon:

[Image: 3zqR5.png]
Buoy is also spelled wrong. I've never heard of the Biber, so I don't know if that's spelled wrong or not.
1) Ok, i change Bouy to buoy.
2) I use the original in game names
[Image: 4oikj6ovi3.png]
"LKW" in english is truck and "U-Boot" is Submarine.
I do not know why somsing of vehicles have spezial names and other simpel names. But its no problem i can change all vihicles to simple names if you want?
3) Opel Blitz is a Truck.
Opel is a german fabricatror, example Dodge in USA.
And Blitz model and german word for flasch. Wink
http://fahrzeuge-der-wehrmacht.de/Bilder...r_04-1.jpg
4) Oh i change bliz to blitz.
3 cars and 2 ships

[Image: b7urfb5few4f.png][Image: 46llly1nfj2e.png][Image: ajzj7r3bass.png]

[Image: p6m1zowjyndb.png][Image: gcsr2gp3ii.png]
I guess I'll make the sections in that game "Vehicles" and "Ships"? Are there enough of each to warrant their own sections?
Its ok if you create only vehicles page. I have only 2-3 ships more.
All up!
Here some tanks:

[Image: 3kmi9oc9ws39.png][Image: m9gybvkssfb.png][Image: 3uqxbh7dt8h.png][Image: qxyy59ujympf.png][Image: an7pbod2ff9.png]
Nice one! I LOVE TANKS.
All online now Smile

You know, I only ever played the sequel to this. Never even considered trying out the first one... I might give it a go sometime.
Here somsing indefinable vehicles

[Image: xrikyis1jw8l.png][Image: a7iqnuy3pt5.png][Image: a3y5eoxpdyxi.png][Image: e4dxnfqdsy4s.png][Image: 2a3137d7gsx.png]
All up! Big Grin