The VG Resource

Full Version: Mario Party 8 Playable Characters Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ahh this time i could to released my Mario Party 8 models
i guess no one has submit it....

i use 3DVIA Printscreen rip it from the game.
those characters don't standing T-posed where you rip it in-game, they're shown on debug mode. and some reason you can't open the .bin files on .iso

i can say that, all characters are in high polygons!

here is the models

[Image: modelresouMP8birdo_zpsf29bb289.png]
Birdo

[Image: modelresouMP8blooper_zpsfebb60c1.png]
Blooper

[Image: modelresouMP8boo_zps6b6baa08.png]
Boo

[Image: modelresouMP8daisy_zps041c4cf4.png]
Daisy

[Image: modelresouMP8drybones_zps6357b52f.png]
Dry Bones

[Image: modelresouMP8hammerbro_zpsf1ae9ba8.png]
Hammer Bro

[Image: modelresouMP8luigi_zps754372a1.png]
Luigi

[Image: modelresouMP8mario_zps13fdb695.png]
Mario

[Image: modelresouMP8peach_zpsd042b85b.png]
Peach

[Image: modelresouMP8toad_zps37ac684c.png]
Toad

[Image: modelresouMP8toadette_zpsb71ddd58.png]
Toadette

[Image: modelresouMP8waluigi_zps32da2dde.png]
Waluigi

[Image: modelresouMP8wario_zps4babcae8.png]
Wario

[Image: modelresouMP8yoshi_zpsd9a84b34.png]
Yoshi

ALL 14 Characters!

report me if its bug or something, because i'm works hard....
some characters may lost the texture by itself (especially Birdo and Luigi), this happens when i rip it, you should to add texture by yourself for reason.

so feel free uses it!
Wow! Awesome!
BRILLIANT.
Are there any plans to rip each character's candy forms in the future?
Their Candy Forms have already been ripped XD

http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamec...rioparty8/
hmm...
its been 2 months for now, no ones has uploaded this to Model Resource? i just remind you.

oh and i might be try out rip other candy forms later. but seems they has low polygons.
Oh! You should try checking out the main site. We have a new upload system that lets you submit it to the site directly, where I can then easily check and approve it. I admit, this new system also kinda pulls me away from visiting the forum, so the main site is really the best way to ensure I see them. Wink
(09-23-2013, 11:42 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]Oh! You should try checking out the main site. We have a new upload system that lets you submit it to the site directly, where I can then easily check and approve it. I admit, this new system also kinda pulls me away from visiting the forum, so the main site is really the best way to ensure I see them. Wink

oh okay thanks.Smile
They're all up now! I had to fix up a few things (Daisy, Dry Bones and Mario had doubled-up polygons in spots), I added in the missing textures for Birdo from Mario Party 9 (close enough!) and a quick one for Luigi's buttons yoinked from Mario, and fixed up a few smoothing group errors. For future reference (which I already noticed with Wario and Waluigi), select the entire model, clear all existing smoothing and set it all to "1" to fix rogue polygons not being smoothed correctly.

But it's all good now. Smile
(09-26-2013, 04:18 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]They're all up now! I had to fix up a few things (Daisy, Dry Bones and Mario had doubled-up polygons in spots), I added in the missing textures for Birdo from Mario Party 9 (close enough!) and a quick one for Luigi's buttons yoinked from Mario, and fixed up a few smoothing group errors. For future reference (which I already noticed with Wario and Waluigi), select the entire model, clear all existing smoothing and set it all to "1" to fix rogue polygons not being smoothed correctly.

But it's all good now. Smile

all right thanks, RTB Smile