The VG Resource

Full Version: Misc. Shining Force CD Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's my first submission, I hope you'll like it.

Miscellaneous

[Image: acyp7bG2][Image: acrn2fHO][Image: abnoH6gR]

The sheets are complete as far as I know, however something is bugging me about Iom's portrait. As I recall, it doesn't ever talk during the game, and it doesn't even blink when displaying its status in battle, so I wonder where Ilnino got those frames from. If I knew I would add them to the sheet.

EDIT: Also, there are two special effect sprites which are almost impossible to rip from a screenshot because they are displayed on top of another sprite which use the same colors. What a mess!
Looking good, is useful, nice work. Smile
Woo-hoo! This is great! Awesome job!

EDIT: And they're up! Do you plan to do anything else from this game? Pretty please?
Well, since you ask so nicely... Big Grin

This could take a while, but rest assured that I want those sprites as much as you do!
That's great to hear. I look forward to it!
Also, welcome to the site!
I just saw the new stuff on the site and I love it! Wonderful work!
I really want to play SHFCD. I love the first two and I've heard that the series kind of lost its way after CD/SHF3.
Mmmm, too bad there were no real anthros in that game... or were there?
Hey, sorry for not paying more attention to this thread. I figured that since we're now allowed to upload from the site ourselves, that I shouldn't be posting in the submissions forum anymore for some reason.

Thanks for the encouragement, Ton! If you love the first two games (and as long as the lack of town exploration is not a deal breaker for you), then you ought to play Shining Force CD eventually. It's built on the same engine as II and its storyline shares a lot of elements with that of the original, accompanied by a beautiful Redbook Audio soundtrack.

@Brutus: There are a few, but not quite as groundbreaking as the original which is a bit of a let down. But to me, the complete lack of robots has to be the worst. I like robots...
I've read a bit about it and how it's a direct sequel to the first game, so that's pretty awesome. Too bad they haven't updated/rereleased it.

I did like exploring towns though. Finding a party member you didn't know about previously is an awesome feeling.