The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom Model: ??????????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I made a thing and I'm not sure why.

[Image: ub5.png]

It's Kebako and Calamarite, from Cat Girl Without Salad!

Download

This is a bit of a special case, because it's based on WayForward's April Fools' Day joke this year. As such, the game does not really exist, so I'm not sure I'll be able to upload it to the site. If not, you'll still be able to download the model here.

Also, sorry about not doing much lately. I still haven't gotten used to the new site, and don't know how to access the new control panel yet.
Well this Could be uploaded to the site since

these Custom Cartoon Network Logos are on the site and they aren't from games either?

http://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/cncustoms/

also awesome models as usual Peardian Smile
Dammit, I didn't even realize the game was an April Fool's joke until now. :/

The model looks awesome though! I'm sure it's fine to upload to the site, it's still relevant in terms with video games.
Well, being a character envisioned by an existing game company (WayForward) helps, even though it was only an April Fool's joke and not from an actual game I'd love for it to be added to the site since (as it is with all of Peardian's other models) it's very well-designed. Smile

...Man I wish I had artistic talent.
Not familiar with the characters, but man these are looking great!
Well Dazz will probably tell you how it works once we can upload to the other Resources.
And yay, this looks just as awesome as when you first showed me. Big Grin
You can upload to the models site still Tongue
But yeah, upload this. Even if it isn't a game, fucking look at how awesome it is.
Wow! I agree. Even if it's not a "real" character, it's got gaming lore behind it, so it'll be right at home. Awesome job!
Is the model supposed to look like this...?

[Image: t67zk6D.png]
Oh, in that case I'll upload it! (...once I can again)

@Trollerskates: That's her Super Overdrive Maximo Form. No, but really, your importer is just being weird. It's loading her different pieces at the origin instead of where they should be. Try importing it through a different program first.
Just curious: Did you include the sword used in the mockup screenshot on their blog? Also, did you show this to WayForward?
Yes and yes (though not me personally).
Awesome. Did they respond at all?
Reminds me of SheZow! for some reason.
(07-08-2013, 11:28 PM)Ton Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome. Did they respond at all?

All I know is that the person who saw it was impressed.

Oh, and I should also mention that I gave her a pair of alternate color sets based on Shantae and Patricia Wagon (from Mighty Switch Force!).
Pages: 1 2