The VG Resource

Full Version: Mario 64 DS/ Legend Of Zelda:OOT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me and a few others are planning on making a remake of mario 64 (This time HD and a few other tweaks) and I was wondering since the ds kind of had a different/better enemy design along with levels. Can some rip all the enemies and maps so I can tweak it from there. You can take your time I'm not in a hurry. The same goes for Legend Of Zelda OOT. As I said I'm not in a rush it is summer and a lot of people are on a break or a trip so I understand.

With mario 64 I have a mario model, peach, model, bowser model and a few others (I also have a child and adult link model) from here but there is no full content list for a lot of the enemies of mario 64 ds. If there is I apparently didn't look it up right.

Side note if we make the game and you play it and your model isn't in there I ask for you to not get to mad.

I will also put your name or whatever you want me to in the credits it will take a while to complete so you may want to remind me every now and then and if I forget I'm sorry, but remember it is going to a good cause.

(Please forgive me for the mess I made of my own english language kind of tired)
Hi, I just joined, but I want to make a game, can you do loads of work for no guaranteed recognition because I won't keep notes. Oh, and I didn't read the rules that state that you CAN'T REQUEST STUFF WHEN YOU JUST JOINED?
No?

Why am I not surprised... Please, in all seriousness. Read the rules.
I reply like that sometimes so I am not the best guy for this, but that post could be less acidic in nature.

Grimreaper, don't feel insulted because he didn't mean it at all. Many people come here with the intent of leeching others' works, and thus we need to make sure the offending member is clearly warned about it.
Still, please pay attention to the rules. It's not common sense to mess up this badly in your first post (because you should have read all rules by the time you posted something, hm?)